A School…Walking in Academic & Spiritual Excellence
The Mission of New Jerusalem Christian School (NJCS) is to love, educate, and minister to the needs of the whole child academically, spiritually, and socially with Jesus as our guide.
Our God is the master and giver of all knowledge. Therefore, God gives every child the ability to learn. Through Him all children can learn with proper instruction and guidance. It is both our ministry and duty to provide the children we serve with the learning experiences that will allow them to maximize their learning capacity.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, and contain His plan for the redemption of the fallen humanity.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
4.We believe man was created in the image of God.
5. We believe for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that all believers are responsible to fulfill the Great Commission and make disciples of all people.
The goal of New Jerusalem Christian School is to meet students at their academic and spiritual levels and address each of their learning styles in order that they may progress at or above grade level. This goal will be met by:
1. Promoting high academic standards
2. Upholding and promoting Christian attitudes, behaviors, and values
3. Providing a safe school environment that is conducive for learning
4. Encouraging parental involvement
5. Supporting and strengthening the family unit